Hey guys - I'm so excited for the NBEX coming to Fredericton Sept 4-10th. This years schedule is full of events for the entire family and there are more daily deals happening this year making it more affordable for families along with a bunch of new schedule additions such as the parade and trick riding shows.
Here is just a brief outline of the week highlights:
Monday: NBEX Parade (11am)
Tuesday: Tooney Tuesday - get in for $2 before 6pm
Wednesday: Kids Day - 1 coupon per ride for 12 & under until 6pm
Comedy Fest at 6:30pm followed by Battle of the Comedians at 8:30pm
Thursday: Student Night $5 Admission after 6pm with valid ID
DJ Night Party
Friday: FIREWORKS at 9pm
Steve Waylon on stage at 7:30pm followed by Tristan Horncastle at 10pm.
Saturday: Dairy Cattle Show starts at 8am
The Stampeders 10pm
Sunday: FREE admission for Youth from 9am-6pm
Prices for Admission & Bracelets:
Other great events happening all week long are:
- Animal Petting Farm & Exhibitors
- Magic Shows in the Magic Tent staring acts like Perley The Magician, Aaron Matthews, and The Sentimentalists
- Flying Fools High Five act will be returning daily at 5pm, 7pm. 9pm.
- Kids Pedal Tractor Rides daily in the livestock barn daily
- Harness Racing, Cattle Show & Horse Show
- Hearts & Hooves Trick Riding Show
For a complete schedule and more information - click here!